Saturday, March 30, 2013

Advocare Days 2-10

I'm SOOO good at keeping up with blogging. It's not like I have anything to do, like work, parent, etc. Anyways. As of Day 10 of the cleanse, I'd lost 5.5 pounds! I'm happy that we had a few days of Spring Break to prep and get in the groove of things, because that has made this process a lot easier. I don't really miss a lot of the stuff I used to eat. I made it through the whole 10 days without cheating, with the exception of a skinny margarita on a friend's birthday. Justin and I are both finishing the 14 day max phase, then plan on posting our before and after pictures. I am wishing I would have taken different before photos, because the ones I'm using are for when I started Turbo Fire, and I think I was a little bit bigger than that going into the Challenge. But we shall see!

Today (day 16) I cheated for the first time with food. I had a bite of corn casserole, a cookie, and a tiny bite of cake. 5 hours later and I feel like CRAP. Seriously awful. I'm not planning on cheating again.

Other changes I have noticed...my whole sweating through the night has gotten a lot better. Prior to the challenge, I was waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. It was pointless to shower at night because I was disgusting when I woke up. Now, it's only a mild hot flash and it doesn't affect my personal hygiene. Ha ha.

The biggest personal victory I've experienced is the fact that there is now blingage resting on my left hand once again. Yep, I can wear my wedding ring! The other band is still too tight (which is weird) but the ring fits. I haven't worn it since August so I'm super excited to get to wear it again!

8 more days. We can do it! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment