Monday, November 26, 2012

I never blog EVER.

So, I had originally planned on being super cute and blogging letters to my baby, pregnancy stats, etc. Well that hasn't worked out. 20 weeks after I started the blog and I've done nothing. I am now 33 weeks and life is CRAZY. Here are the high points:
 -We are having a girl.
 -Her name is Kinleigh Lynn Dearing and she will be presh.
 -I have gained a bazillion pounds.
 -I have had 2 showers so far, and I just feel so appreciated and loved! Kinleigh's room is coming together.
 -Since this summer, we have all but renovated our house. It actually is looking more and more like a home, and less like a storage closet! A garage sale helped this come to be. I think the best part about being pregnant is seeing Justin get ready to be a dad. It's like he was born to do this. The way he cares about our baby makes me love him that much more. It has been a really long road, but in 4 short weeks I will be full term and then we can count down till baby time!

 The hardest part, besides just the physicality of it, has been my hormones and just some of the life changes that have already taken place. It's kind of scary not knowing how I will react to certain things that happen. I cry a lot and am often in a funk. I'm super happy but just out of control of my emotions. All of this has affected us being social...we have had to just concentrate on keeping each other sane, keeping the baby healthy, and working. I feel like we have become super introverts...but hopefully the people in our lives understand. When Kinleigh is born, I promise we will be more available (as long as you don't mind a carseat full of baby dragged along). Closing this post out will be my countdown till I'm done working for a LONG time! 19 more work days until Christmas break/maternity leave. Lord, please let this work time fly by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment